12seconds iPhone Video Notification

on 22 April 2009

New 12seconds Video!

 

12seconds user Cdevoe wanted you to see the new video they created using the new 12seconds iPhone Application. Check it out here: http://tiny12.tv/2UCJW

 

© 2008-2009 12seconds.tv


This e-mail was sent to you from 12seconds.tv because one of our users entered your e-mail address to be alerted when this video was created. Your address is not stored with us and will not be used for any other purpose than to recieve this notification.


 


3 comments:

Barb said...

Unlike you, I don't know what I'm doing. I clicked on the site and then clicked on the go, or what I thought was the go, button....and nothing happened. Where's my computer guru when I need him?!? oh, yeah, on the trial!
Hope it's going well. I will get some questions to you to answer. Thanks for the suggestion!

Anonymous said...

nice flowers. is the quiz flower a Fire Pink or a Flame Azalea
it is difficult to tell

Anonymous said...

Hope your having fun. I miss Gen Z. I really don't get your 12 sec video. Keeep it up and see you in September.
*Crystal B.

Post a Comment