on 11 June 2009

Hi Mr D.'s class. Thanks for posting. I always enjoy hearing what you
guys are up to. It sounds like you had a good time at the MOST. I went
to college in Syracuse so I've been there a couple times. It's a great
place and the IMAX is killer! Have fun at SeaBeaze for those going.
I've never been there but have heard good things. The trail is great
but it's starting to get rocky so we need to be careful not to roll an
ankle. Someone asked a question about the AT. I've heard that around
2000 people attempt to thru-hike it each year (like us). Most do not
make it. There are, however, thousands of others that do day hikes or
section hikes each year. It's a really popular trail. It's still fun
and I don't plan on giving up until I reach Maine this August! Enjoy
your weekend everyone.

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, that was my man Marcus who asked about the amount of people on the trail. I am glad to hear you are doing well and I hope that you get a good pick me up from John and paul this weekend. good luck man! another package from groton elementary is on the way soon!

Johnny

Barb said...

Mr. D has been a wonderful support, hasn't he? I loved hearing him at the Sports' Awards. I think he must be one positive coach and teacher; wish I could have him, but I guess I'm too old for 5th grade!

Enjoy the weekend with the guys. I'm thinking it will be pretty relaxing.

Post a Comment